thanks man. I liked your old one better though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
MEGA, you are my new all time favorite poster...the avatar is the best I have ever seen...I know some find it offensive, but that is one cool avatar....maybe I need to grow up a little, but dang...two hot chicks making out is awesome
thanks man. I liked your old one better though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I'll change it back when football season rolls around...Gotta pull for my tarheels in basketball though...
what about the hot person in MY avatar
my girlfriend looks alright too, i guess [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Get her making out with another chick, use it as your avatar, and we'll give you runner-up honors...deal? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
That sounds like something I would say.
Of course Jack Twist, and Ennis, they just liked you in the picture.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
how about i take a picture of her and i making out, keep it to myself and i vote myself the coolest poster here anyway
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
No no no, that won't work at all...it helps none of your fellow forum members in any way.
Selfish bastard. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
LOL
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
hahaha ok...photoshop my avatar to make it look like our heads are turning to each other
or i could promise to appoint you as secretary of the coolness department...it pays well, and you get free parking
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
free parking at VT is probably pretty good....
now whether that is for a good parking space or a space at all is yet to be determined...i'm guessing a parking space in general is better than nothing..I've heard the parking up your way isn't the best
Bookmarks